Saturday, November 22, 2008

Xf ° _ [want to start all over again.

最近好烦,好乱, Hao Fan recently, so arbitrary,
一直以来我都想要找到 All along I want to find
爱 Love , ,
可是最后的 However, the final 答案 Answer 只有两个字"伤害" Only the word "injury"
, ,
原来以为我真的好爱你, I really thought that was good love you,
可是姐姐告诉我这 But the older sister told me this 不 Not 叫爱, Called love
, ,
是啊, Yes ah,
这不是爱, This is not love,
爱是付出,是 Love is paid is 牺牲 At the expense of ,是永远, It is always,
而我只是想你,其他的什么也没有, I just want you, the other nothing,
, ,
姐姐说我对你的只是喜欢,而我 My older sister says you just like, and I 爱的 Love 却是 Is 他 He , ,
我真的不想要这种感觉, I really do not want this feeling,
我哭了, I cried,
想 Miss 起他,我就哭了, From him, I cried,
, ,
去年的那段美好日子, During last year's good old days,
我永远也不会忘记, I will never forget,
幸福 Happiness 的那一天, The day,
, ,
我 I 爱 Love 他,但我 Him, but I 喜欢 Like 的是你, That you,
是他伤害了我, He was hurt me,
我一直想要忘记, I always want to forget 忘记 Forget 他, He,
是你让我能够有做得到的信心, Are you for allowing me to have the confidence to do,
, ,
你说过,你 You said you 不会 Will not 像他一样的, Like him,
可是你还是没有做到, But you do not,
你也成为了 You become 另一个 Another 他, He,
我好恨你们俩, Haohen I were you,
为什么 Why 爱在我的胸口狠狠的桶上一刀, I love in the chest hard blow on the barrel,
, ,
我现在真的好希望, I really hope that the good,
能够和你 And you can 变回 Back 刚开始的样子, At first look,
我好期待,就算让我折寿10年我也愿意, I look forward to a good, even if I Zheshou 10 years I am willing,
可是我 But I 配不上 Not good enough 你, You
就像癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉一样, 想吃天鹅肉like a toad,
我的愿望只是个白日梦, I desire only a pipe dream,
你 You 已经 Already 有了你的天使, With your angel,
而我只是丑小鸭, What I did was just an ugly duckling,
, ,
我是在做梦,知道一辈子也不可能, I am dreaming, it is impossible to know all his life,
我 I 好想 Hao Xiang 哭, Cry,
泪,已经湿润了我的眼眶, Tears have been my eyes moist,
我在幻想,在安慰自己, I imagine that in their own comfort,
我 I 期待那一天的来临, Look forward to the day of the season,
, ,
我在努力的改变自己, I am trying to change themselves,
, ,
我不要求你喜欢我, I do not ask you to like me,
我 I 只希望 Only hope 能够和你像刚开始那样, And you can start Xianggang,
就算你不喜欢我, Even if you do not like me
我也已经很 I have been very 满意 Satisfaction 了, ,
-------﹥ -------> >[f. > [F. 囡]. Nan].

No comments:

Post a Comment