J通过朋友介绍认识了L. J, through a friend introduced to the L.
当J第一次见到L的时候,J觉得L九像是童话故事里的白色天使.. 好美好美.. 美的让她的心"碰碰碰"直跳. J When I first met L when, J feel like a fairy tale L nine years of a beautiful white angel good .. .. the United States and the United States and her heart "bumper touch" pounded.
她红红的脸夹,羞羞的眼神一直都在偷偷的看着L,L在J的眼里真的好美好美,就像是天使突然间钻进了他的世界. Her face red folder, shame shame eyes have been secretly watching the L, L in J really good in the eyes of the United States and beautiful, like angels suddenly into his world.
晚上, J勇敢的向L表白的.当L答应J的那一刻J真的开心的快疯掉了..J自从被一个坏男人伤过后从来没有那么的开心的,J心中的那中恨的爱意也没有了..她开始爱上了L.. In the evening, J and brave to express the L. L when J agreed to the moment J really happy fast since the mad .. J was a bad injury after a man has never been so happy, J hatred in the hearts of those of the Did not love the beginning of falling in love with her .. L..
L就像是天使.. 让J忘记了之前所有的痛苦.. L is like an angel .. let J forgotten until all the pain ..
这对恋人一直都是手机联系着对方.. 只见过一面.. J却深深的爱上L.. This love has always been tied to mobile phones have only seen the other side .. .. J was deeply in love with the L..
J说: L我真的好爱好爱你 J said: L-loving good I really love you
L说: 我也爱你 L: I love you
J说: 为什么呢..! J: Why ..!
L说: 因为你爱我所以我爱你 L: I love you because I love you
(J听到了L说爱她,J真的开心的快疯掉了..) (J heard L love her, J really happy mad soon ..)
J说: 真的么?我好开心.. J said: true? Me happy ..
L说: 好了,很晚了明天还要上课,早点睡吧 L: Well, tomorrow is late to class also, it Zaodian Shui
J说: 蒽,老公,你也早点睡,晚安! J said: anthracene, and her husband, Zaodian Shui you, good night!
在J熟睡的时候,L发了一条短信给J. J in the sleeping time, L made a short message to J.
L说: 睡个好觉..!我爱你’真的..!永远别离开我好么 L: .. sleep! I love you '.. really! Always good, I do not leave you
J深爱上了L,也不想L离开她.. 看到L的这条短信.. J激动的哭出了眼泪.. J love on the L, do not want to leave her .. L of L to see this message .. J Kuchu the tears of emotion ..
(一个月后, L对J说: 分手。)…… (A month later, L to the J said: breaking up.) ... ...
J每天都会去L的空间看.. 突然间看到了L的日志"希望她懂" J every day to see the space L .. all of a sudden see a log of L ", she wish to understand"
当J看到题目的时候,她就哭了..她知道里面的意味着什么.. J真的好痛苦好痛苦.. 他想着当初L对J的承诺.. J不相信..他有别的天使了.. J好伤心,好难过.. When J saw the title, she had cried .. she knows what it means to the really good .. J suffering pain .. well, he had thought of L commitment .. J's J do not believe that he has .. The other angels .. J good heart, so sad ..
J说: 我看到你空间的日志了 J: I see a log of your space
L没有回…… L did not return ... ...
J说: 只要你说句要分手,我不会怪你,只要你开心就好 J: If you want to be breaking up, I will not blame you, if you like happy
L还是没有回…… L did not return ... ...
一天.. J喝醉了酒.. 和L发短信.. 第一条L没有回信息.. One day .. J drunk and L and send text messages .. .. L did not return to the first information ..
第二条J说: 为什么不理我.. 我只要你说句,我就不会来烦你了,只要你开心.. 我也会为你开心的.. 我不会怪你.. The second J: Why do I care as long as you .. I say, I will not Laifan you, as long as you .. I will be happy for you happy I will not blame you .. ..
L说: 我知道这样对你不公平对不起我没遵守承诺 L: I know this is not fair to you I am sorry I did not keep its promise
J说: 只要你开心,我不会怪你,开心就好…… J: As long as you are happy, I will not blame you, happy ... like ...
L没有在回J的信息…… L did not return messages ... J ...
J哭了,撕心裂肺…… J cried, Sixinliefei ... ...
J从来都没有这样的哭过.. 好伤心.. 好大声.. 好久 J has never been such a good heart .. .. cried loudly good for a long time ..
J真的不怪L… J really do not blame L ...
J真的很爱L… J really love L ...
J不是天使… 所以L不喜欢… J is not so ... Angels do not like the L ...
J对L说过要改变自己… 要和一年前的自己一样… J said on the L to change their own ... and to a year ago as its own ...
可是现在没有了L在身边鼓励.. J做的到么…? But there is no L in the side to encourage .. J ... Mody to do?
J一定会做到的… 总有一天J也要成为L喜欢的天使 J certainly do ... one day J to L likes to be an angel
J不会放弃… 不管时间会过多久… J will not give up ... no matter how long time will have ...
J对着窗外,对着这寂静的夜,对着这片黑夜…… J at the window, at this quiet evening, at night ... this ...
J好开心, 虽然已经分手… J good fun, although the separation has been ...
但是L对J说过"因为你爱我所以我爱你" However, L on J said, "I love you because I love you"
有了这句话.. J好开心好开心的.. With these words .. J good good happy happy ..
L还爱着J... L also love J. ..
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Turmeric love as Ni, Ni is why I love.
Is such a story:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment